The Ancestry of Betsey Emerson Wright
Wife of Jeptha Wright, Daughter of Richard Emerson
- Author: Jeffrey C Rehm
- Price: $25.00 (includes postage)(US Funds)
- To purchase this book, E-mail us your shipping & email addresses. We will send you a PayPal invoice for this book, and ship it after we receive payment.
160 pages, 6 x 9", hardcover, indexed.
This book is on the ancestry of Jeptha Wright's wife Betsey Emerson. The line is traced back to many immigrant ancestors in the early 1600s and back in England. Stories include the Salem witches and the testimony of our grandfather from the Salem museum; our Aunt, one of the most famous women in the American Colonies who was captured by Indians in 1695 and ended up scalping them, folklore back to England's William the Conquer in 1080 AD, our Charlamagne pedigree and linkage to the Kings and Queens of England. This line goes back to 420 AD.
Table of Contents
- Our Immigrant Ancestors
- Coats of ArmsIntroduction
- Pedigree of Betsey Emerson Wright
- First Generation -- including letter from F. A. Graves
- Second Generation
- Third Generation
- Fourth Generation
- Fifth Generation -- The English Emersons, Martha Carrier - The Salem Witches
- Sixth Generation -- The Blood of an Englishman, The English Morse
- Seventh Generation -- The English Clements, The English Ayers, Cogswell's trip to America, The English Cogswell's, "The Cogswell's on the ocean", Copy of John Cogswell's letter, Royal Connections of Ursula (Scott) Kimball, The English Atwoods.
- Eighth Generation -- The English Goodales