Wyatt Thomas Bell (1848-1910)
Ancestors - Descendants - Connections
- Author: Pauline Bell Lauderdale
- Price: $38.50 (includes postage) (US Funds)
- E-mail for ordering information.
224 pages, 6 x 9" hardcover, acid-free paper, photographs, a family chart, deeds, wills and other records, indexed.
This book is a record of four generations of Bells: Vincent Bell, Ananias Bell, Wyatt Thomas Bell, and the descendants of Wyatt Thomas Bell.
Wyatt Thomas Bell went as a child, with his family to Lowndes County, Alabama around 1854. He and his brother, Joseph James Bell, returned to South Caorlina and settled in Kershaw County. His sisters Martha Ann, Annie Elizabeth and Fannie Caroline remained.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter I -- Vincent Bell and His Descendants (Vincent H. Bell, Joseph Bell, Ananias Bell, Orsmond Robert Bell, James Bell, Leroy Bell, Sarah Bell, William C. Bell, Adeline Bell)
- Chapter II -- Ananias Bell and His Descendants (Martha Ann Bell, Joseph James Bell, Wyatt Thomas Bell, Annie Elizabeth Bell, Fannie Caroline Bell, Mary Mabel Bell, John Ira Bell)
- Chapter III -- Wyatt Thomas Bell and His Descendants -- (Fannie Maude Bell, Willie Ernest Bell, Evelyn Cloud Bell, Daisy Mae Bell, Robert Emmett Bell, Forrest Leslie Bell, Wyatt Gordon Bell)
- Chapter IV -- Cloud Family (William Cloud 1, Jeremiah Cloud, William Cloud 2, William Cloud 3, Joseph Cloud, James H Cloud, Martha Nettles, Zachariah Nettles, Philip Schofield, William Nettles, Robert Nettles, John Nettles, Mary Vicoris, Thomas Vicoris)
- Chapter V -- Huckabee Family (John Huckabee, Richard Huckabee, Willis B Huckabee, James Booker, Phebe Worsham, John Booker, Ann Watson, Rush Hudson)
- Chapter VI -- Poole Family (Edmund A Poole, William H Poole, Ellen Daniel, William Daniel, William O'Daniel)
Related families include: Bailey, Booker, Bozeman, Cloud, Coker, Daniel, Don, Dunklin, Elliott, Fletcher, Gladstone, Gordon, Grooms, Hamilton, Hayes, Hardin, Hardy, Hinson, Huckabee, Hudson, Lyon, Marlor, Meadows, Nettles, Poole, Rives, Schofield, Utley, Vicaris, Watson, Watts, Worsham, Ziglar and others.